Questions Or To Order, Call
Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm EST
The Average Malpractice Payment Is $311,088, With Misdiagnosis Resulting In The Highest Payouts.*
The risks are substantial ... Is your solution?
Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to risk management strategies for the ED. Staying up to date and informed about exposure to risk can be overwhelming if your ED does not have the proper tools. ED CLEAR™ is the answer!
Introducing ED CLEAR™ , a blended learning program designed to reduce risk and prompt critical thinking at the point of care, when it matters most. ED CLEAR™ was developed to identify the core safety issues within emergency medicine and solve those issues by providing physicians and other practitioners with data-based and evidence-based tools for risk management and reduction. Designed for implementation across a group, hospital or health system, the high-impact CME tools are easy for users to access at any time from a computer or mobile device. There are six annual modules within
ED CLEAR™ — each module qualifies for 4.5 CME credits and is made up of three learning components.
Here's how ED CLEAR™ works:
John Bedolla, MD, is a seasoned emergency physician whose talent for film, writing, and directing led him to champion ED CLEAR™, an evidence-based medical risk reduction program. He is Assistant Director of Research Education and Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine at Dell Medical School, University of Texas.
- View a 20-minute video featuring leading emergency medicine experts revealing practical approaches, best practices, and protocols for limiting liability in the ED.
- Read a corresponding peer-reviewed journal article with evidence-based diagnosis and treatment recommendations, clinical pathways and algorithms, risk management pitfalls, and case studies.
- Take the online assessment to apply the learning principles, test your knowledge, and earn CME credit.
Featured Modules For 2017
- Wellness, Mindfulness & Resilience in Practice
- Clinical Risk Apps & Scores
- Drowning & Submersion Injuries
- Back Pain (Including Epidural Abscess)
- Head Trauma (Adult & Pediatric)
- Cardiac Risk Scores