What Are Urgent Care Clinicians Saying About Us?
Evidence-Based Urgent Care is a concise but in-depth review of urgent care presentation that can be problematic. It fills a much needed gap in urgent care education.
John Kulin, DO, FACEP
CEO, Urgent Care Group of New Jersey
Evidence-Based Urgent Care is an excellent, well-designed educational resource. It serves both to confirm my current practice and to make sure I am aware of the latest updates and new thinking. The section on medicolegal pitfalls is indispensable!
Benjamin Silverberg , MD, MSc, FAAFP, FCUCM
Associate Professor, Departments of Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine; Medical Director, Division of Physician Assistant Studies, Department of Human Performance, West Virginia University
Excellent resource! Extremely helpful. I will be using this knowledge in my practice.
Cesar Mora Jaramillo, MD
Associate Medical Director, Express at Providence Community Health Centers; Clinical Assistant Professor, Family Medicine, Warren Alpert Medical School, Brown University; Treasurer, College of Urgent Care Medicine
These short, concise CME case studies are clinically helpful and easy to complete during a busy clinical day or after work. I highly recommend them.
Scott Prysi, MD
Medical Director, Doctors On Duty Medical Clinics
Additional Benefits of Subscribing to Evidence-Based Urgent Care Include:
- Earn 4 CME credits per month, for a total of 48 credits in the first year.
- Get relevant, evidence-based information for clinical decision-making.
- Enjoy a peer-reviewed summary focused on a single topic/disease entity/chief complaint, from presentation through disposition.
- Learn from the clinical algorithms with evidence-based recommendations.
- Save time with Points & Pearls digests for a 60-second read of key takeaways to put into practice.
- Benefit from Postscript emails to test your knowledge and reinforce best practices.
- Gain confidence in your diagnostic and treatment decisions.
Subscribe to Evidence-Based Urgent Care today at a low annual rate of only $449.
This September, get a FREE wireless charger when you use promo code "CHARGER" at checkout and spend at least $225.
Stretch your CME Budget with a Group Subscription:
Why Have a Group Subscription to Evidence-Based Urgent Care ?
- Work with a dedicated Account Executive to assist with onboarding, check-ins, and CME tracking across your group. Get in touch with our team today to see how we can save you time, money and administrative work!
- Need more CME? We can customize your group's subscription to meet your CME, training, and content needs.
Available to groups, EDs, urgent care clinics, hospitals and medical systems, academic medical centers, and other institutions with 10 or more clinicians.
- Savings can increase proportionally with larger institutions and groups.
CME Accreditation Statement
EB Medicine designates this enduring material for a maximum of 48 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Evidence-Based Urgent Care is eligible for up to 48 American Osteopathic Association Category 2-A or 2-B credit hours per year.
It is the policy of EB Medicine to ensure objectivity, balance, independence, transparency, and scientific rigor in all CME-sponsored educational activities. All faculty participating in the planning or implementation of a sponsored activity are expected to disclose to the audience any relevant financial relationships and to assist in resolving any conflict of interest that may arise from the relationship. In compliance with all ACCME Essentials, Standards, and Guidelines, all faculty for this CME activity are asked to complete a full disclosure statement. This information is provided as part of the course materials.show more