Home > EB Store > Resources for Emergency Clinicians > Managing the Increased Challenges From Patients With Delirium
Managing the Increased Challenges From Patients With Delirium - $49.00
This whitepaper addresses the challenges of treating patients with delirium in the ED.
Table Of Contents:
- A Review Of Recent Studies
- Pharmacologic Management
- Figure 1. Percentage Of Persons With At Least One ED Visit In A 12-Month Period, By Selected Demographic Characteristics: United States, 2007
- Table 1. Key Features Of Delirium
- Table 2. Etiologies Of Delirium
- Number of pages: 8
- Publication date: January 1, 2011
- Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied with your order, for any reason, simply contact us to receive a full and immediate refund. No questions asked - and we pay return shipping.
Want to receive a free copy of this exclusive whitepaper? Subscribe to EM Critical Care and receive a free copy of Managing the Increased Challenges From Patients With Delirium instantly upon completion of your order!