Need An Accreditation Solution To Offer CME Credits?
Turn to EB Medicine for joint providership services suited to your needs.
EB Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education to clinicians. This also allows us to jointly provide activities with non-accredited entities. You boost the appeal and value of events, activities, and publications when you are able to award CME credits for attendees and participants. Partnering with EB Medicine lets you reap the benefits without taking on the burdens and costs of accreditation, administration, recordkeeping, and audits.
If you produce…
- Live conferences
- Online learning
- Print materials
… EB Medicine is a CME partner that can contribute significantly to your success.
What are the benefits of joint providership?
- You save time and effort because you are not required to be accredited by the ACCME on your own.
- EB Medicine’s experienced CME Director guides you through all necessary steps to ensure compliance with the much more limited ACCME standards that apply to you as a joint provider.
- We provide all forms and templates.
- You receive support and feedback when filling out the application for providership to aid in ensuring that your application is approved.
- We ensure there is no commercial bias through review of commercial support documents and peer review of materials, as applicable.
- We review practice gaps and learning objectives to ensure the activity and format are optimal for learning.
- We promote your activity on its website at no charge. Thousands of ED clinicians visit the site each month, extending your reach to EB Medicine’s extensive customer base. Additional optional marketing and promotional services are available for a nominal fee.
- CME certificates can be sent to your participants on your behalf.
Who have we worked with on jointly provided activities?
- EMCrit (Dr. Scott Weingart)
- SMACCDub (Social Media and Critical Care conference – Dr. Roger Harris)
- Clinical Decision Making in Emergency Medicine (Dr. Andy Jagoda)
- Reanimate (Dr. Scott Weingart)
- FOAMBase (Dr. Nupur Garg, Dr. Ben Azan, and Dr. Michelle Lin)
To submit an application and review the CME Joint Providership process, click here.
For more information: Email Erica Scott, CME Director, at email@example.com, or call 678-366-7933 x.125.