Home > Group Subscriptions
Group & Institutional Subscriptions
Group practices, hospitals, libraries, and other institutions can provide subscriptions to Emergency Medicine Practice, Pediatric Emergency Medicine Practice, or both for their clinicians. Group subscriptions are a great opportunity to build loyalty with your members and to provide them with the clinical and risk management knowledge they need as well as CME. Plus, these publications are the only evidence-based CME journals guaranteed to help emergency clinicians improve patient care. Subscriptions include print issues, full online access, and CME. Site licenses for hospitals, institutions, and libraries are also available.
Want more information?
- Learn why dozens of group practices subscribe to Emergency Medicine Practice
- Find out how Emergency Medicine Practice helps reduce risk
- Read what subscribers say about Emergency Medicine Practice
- View a recent Emergency Medicine Practice issue
- For questions and pricing, complete the contact form below or contact Cory Shrider, Account Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-249-5770.